God has blessed us all with health. And part of that health is mental health. We all have a mental health. Some of us are healthier than others, however some may not be currently due to many complex reasons. We all have a mental health and we know as christians it’s important to take care of ours and help and support others who are struggling with theirs, as part of loving others in a Christ-like way. A lot of it starts with learning more about mental health, having healthy dialogue to understand, be challenged by and to grow from. And so we’re excited to be doing this course in our church. We hope many brothers and sisters can be blessed through this course.
We will be running an online class every Tuesday evening over the course of 8 weeks, called The Sanctuary Course. People are invited to come with questions, share experiences in group discussions, where we can all learn and grow together as a church exploring mental health.
This course is suitable for:
- people with questions about mental health
- mental health professionals with a wealth of knowledge to share
- leaders who want to engage their community in mental health conversations
- people supporting loved ones with mental health problems
- those who want to share about their own mental health
The Sanctuary Course
Mental Health Ministries, 8-week course.
Location: Online Zoom
Begins: Tuesday 23rd March
Tuesday evening 7:30pm – 9:30pm