Now that the government have lifted the legal restrictions, from this Sunday 25th July, we will be back to gathering in-person at the BCEC.
The following service times will resume, with hybrid:
- 9:45am – English Morning Service (live streamed on http://bcec.online.church)
- 1:00pm – Cantonese Service (live streamed on http://bcec.online.church)
- 3:30pm – Mandarin Service (live streamed via zoom. link available upon request)
- 6:30pm – English Evening Service (no live stream available).
We’re looking forward to having people back to in-person worship, but we understand some safety precautions are still in place. Here are some things our church will be doing:
- Temperature Checks upon arrival at the front door, by our welcome team.
- Masks on indoors
- Seats will be less densely packed, with a section for individual seats and possible overflow if needed
- Tickets won’t be required currently, but if necessary we may reintroduce this system in the future.
- Creche will be open, but parents will be responsible to supervise their own children. Church toys will not be available at this time. Please bring your own.
- Cleaning will happen at regular intervals in-between the services on Sunday from our welcome team and volunteers.
Birmingham Clean Air Zone Charges: Please note that the Birmingham City Centre Clean Air Zone is in effect. Please check your car’s suitability or pay the clean air zone fee before heading to BCEC Central.
Parking: On street parking is free, but may be limited. There are paid car parks in the surrounding areas. Please allow extra time to find parking so to be early for service.